League of Marketers Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
By using the LeagueofMarketers.com website (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms of service and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
The LeagueofMarketers.com reserves the right to update and/or change the Terms of Service from time to time, as necessary, without notice. Any new features, or releases of new tools, resources, or subscriptions, will be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of our Services, after any such changes will constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of our Terms of Service, at any time, by going to: https://www.leagueofmarketers.com/terms-of-service/
Violation of any of the terms listed below will result in the termination of your Account, without refund. While the LeagueofMarketers.com prohibits certain conduct and content being posted, you understand and agree that League of Marketers cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you maybe exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
These Terms of Service include:
- Your agreement that the Service is provided “as is” and without warranty
- Your agreement that League Of Marketers has no liability regarding the Service
- Your consent to release the League of Marketers from liability based on claims between Users and generally
- Your agreement to indemnify the League of Marketers from claims due to your use or inability to use the Service or content submitted from or to your account.
- Your understanding that any claims of income or potential profits are not typical and you may not only not make any income, you may end up losing income.
- Your understanding that any success or failure of any method posted on this site is due to your own individual actions and there are no guarantees, stated or otherwise that you will succeed using any method, tactic, service, or lesson, posted by the Service.
- You must be over the age of 13 to use this Service
- You must register and use your account for yourself- bots and automated methods of registration or posting are not permitted
- You must provide your full legal name, valid email address, and other required information requested in order to complete the signup process
- Your login may only be used by you – a single login, shared by multiple people will not be permitted. If we find you are sharing your login, your account will be terminated, without refund
- You are responsible for maintaining and securing your account login and password. LeagueofMarketers will not be held liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. We are also unable to retrieve passwords, so keep it safe
- Your are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account. If it is deemed to be inappropriate, your account can be banned and terminated.
- You may not use this Service for any illegal, or unauthorized purposes, nor may you use it to promote business opportunities or affiliate programs. You must not, in the use of this Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including, but not limited to copyright laws, or DMCA.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading of Account
- A valid credit card is required for paying your account
- You may cancel your paid account at any time. You will not be charged further, and your account will be closed at the end of your current monthly billing cycle.
- This Service is billed in advance, on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There are no refunds, or credits for partial months, upgrading or downgrading your account refunds, or refunds for time unused on your account. The only exception to the refund policy is a renewed subscription payment may be refunded if the request for a refund is received, in writing, within 72 hours of your renewal date. For example, your renewal date came up, you were billed and you canceled in writing, within 72 hours of the renewal, you will be allowed a refund. Your account will be terminated promptly and you will not have any further access to the Service after that point, unless you renew your membership.
- All fees are exclusive of taxes, levies, duties imposed by taxing authorities in your region, and you shall be responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, duties, in your region.
- For any upgrades or downgrades to your Service plan level, the credit card you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- A downgrade or cancellation to your Service will cause loss of Content, Features, Classes and capacity for your to use your Service. League of Marketers is not responsible, nor will be held liable for any such loss. You are responsible for keeping your membership up to date and following the Terms of Service to keep your account in an active and good standing status.
Cancellation and Termination of Accounts
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account, if you no longer wish to use our Service. An email is not considered a valid means of cancellation – you must cancel your account directly from your Account Panel.
- When you cancel, your personal Content will be deleted from the Service. This information can not be recovered once your account has been terminated.
- If you have posted to Forums, or commented on articles, your content will remain in place and not removed, unless you request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your currently paid month (remember, services are billed in advance), your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged further.
- LeagueofMarketers.com, at its discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate any account, and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Leagueofmarketers.com service and or website, for any reason, at any time. Such termination of Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account and your access to your Account, and forfeiture of all Content in your Account. LeagueofMarketers.com reserves the right to refuse access or service to anyone, or any Account, for any reason, at any time.
Modification of Service and Pricing
- League Of Marketers reserves the right to modify, adjust, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any parts of the Service, with our without notice.
- Prices of all Services and Memberships, including but not limited to short-term, or monthly subscription plans to the Service, are subject to change with 30 days notice. Such a notice may be provide to members at any time by posting the changes to the LeagueofMarketers.com website or the Service itself.
- LeagueofMarketers.com is not liable to any person using the Service, or any third party, for any modifications, price changes, suspensions, terminations or discontinuance of Services.
Copyright, DMCA and Content Ownership Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all content including, but not limiited to: information, classes, text, software, music, sound, photo, graphics, videos, etc provided via the Website or through the Service is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right. You can not use any content on this site, unless you are expressly told it is ok to use it in other places. Much of the content you will have access to do not have transferable PLR rights, unless expressly stated that it does. This means you do not have the rights to resell, reuse, give away, or otherwise, any content on this site.
- All content you post on the site must comply with US copyright laws.
- League of Marketers does not claim intellectual property rights over materials you may provide to others using this Service and any profile information or materials you upload, will remain yours. Affiliate links are not allowed!
- While League of Marketers does not pre-screen the Content posted on the site, we do reserve the right to remove refuse or remove any Content we feel is inappropriate, misleading, contains affiliate links, may be harmful, may be abusive, and otherwise, at our sole discretion.
- This site and Service is copyrighted by LeagueofMarketers.com All Rights Reserved. This site may not be duplicated, copied and no portions of of the design may be copied or reused with express written permission from LeagueofMarketers.com
Warranty Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and General Terms of Service
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, LeagueofMarketers.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or OTHER CONTENT from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without LeagueofMarketers.com’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without LeagueofMarketers.com’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. LeagueofMarketers.com reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, atLeagueofMarketers.com’s discretion.
If LeagueofMarketers.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
LeagueofMarketers.com may disable your user ID and password in LeagueofMarketers.com’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or LeagueofMarketers.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
LeagueofMarketers.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on LeagueofMarketers.coms servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding LeagueofMarketers.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, LeagueofMarketers.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. LeagueofMarketers.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, LeagueofMarketers.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
LeagueofMarketers.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if LeagueofMarketers.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit LeagueofMarketers.com’s liability in respect of any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for LeagueofMarketers.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, LeagueofMarketers.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against LeagueofMarketers.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect LeagueofMarketers.com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as LeagueofMarketers.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify LeagueofMarketers.com and undertake to keep LeagueofMarketers.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by LeagueofMarketers.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of LeagueofMarketers.com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by LeagueofMarketers.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to LeagueofMarketers.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, LeagueofMarketers.com may take such action asLeagueofMarketers.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
LeagueofMarketers.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
LeagueofMarketers.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with LeagueofMarketers.com’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Montana, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Montana.
Registrations and authorizations
The full name of LeagueofMarketers.com is League of Marketers.
LeagueofMarketers.com’s address is
PO Box 316
Lakeside, MT 59922
You can contact LeagueofMarketers.com by email at support @ LeagueofMarketers.com
This document was created using a Contractology template available at https://www.freenetlaw.com.